Another popular driver updater that supports Windows 8.1 is IObit Driver Booster. It has a database of over 6 million drivers from over a thousand brands, making it the best tool to update any driver. Device drivers help the system interact with hardware like network adapters, Bluetooth, etc without them your PC or laptop won’t work. Hence, when you face problems with display, USB, graphics, printer, and other installed hardware, updating drivers is suggested. Also, to avoid working on a slow and sluggish PC, keeping the driver up to date is recommended. Download the drivers from the official peripheral page, as usual with graphic cards. Watch this video to see how to update drivers automatically in Windows 8.
Press Windows key+I to Settings and select Update & Security option. Want to download and install drivers manually?
Then you will get to choose your Windows setting. If you choose the Use Express settings option, your computer will load Windows 10 default settings, which allows you to get up and run a lot faster.
To find an HP printer or All-in-One that provides all the great features you’re looking for, click here to visit the HP Store on the HP website. Open the document to be printed in the software application in which it was created. Move the mouse to the right until the port name is visible. On the top right-hand side of the dialog, select the Small Icons view then click on Device Manager. Click the Start button at the bottom-right corner of your screen. They take the time to listen to your needs and then apply their wealth of technical knowledge to create truly innovative and robust solutions.
Guide 1. Check Windows 11 Requirements
Not very sure, but I am using the Gutenprint Printer drivers for my office’s Sharp printer. Maybe you can look at here for more information. In many of these cases, either the Printer Driver was installed incorrectly or your Printer Driver is out of date or has become corrupt.
- On January 10th, 2023, Microsoft definitively ended support for both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
- After you have inserted the attached system recovery CD into the CD/DVD RM drive, computers of certain models will display VAIO System Recovery Utility and the following HP deskjet 3755 specs tips.
- Before printing BPD files, seek a format that suits your needs.
- This download installs the Intel® Graphics Driver for 4th Gen.
- If yourl operating system is Windows 7, please make sure your USB Charger+ is version v2.0.8 or earlier version.
- It identifies all the outdated drivers and lets you update them quickly.